DFM is currently seeking a part-time Project Coordinator!
We’re looking for a candidate who is organized, timely, friendly, and hard working. Previous experience managing projects or as an executive/personal assistant is a major plus, but not required.
Our ideal Project Coordinator will be entry level with part-time availability (3 days per week) to start. Pay rate for this position is entry-level and will be discussed during an interview. As we continue to grow, there is a good chance this role will grow with us.
We are a small, dedicated, and growing team that works fast and accomplishes a lot. We’ve been experiencing major growth over the past two years, and the addition of new clients means we’re in need of a little help to keep everything organized, on time, and on track. We already have strong, dedicated people in design, development, marketing, and client management who work diligently around-the-clock to get things done. A Project Coordinator would help the DFM team schedule client meetings/calls, determine priority levels for project tasks (specifically during the design and development process), keep everyone in the loop about project deadlines, and ensure all of our projects are organized and on schedule (adjusting for schedule changes as needed).
We love what we do, and we often tend to be a part of the target audience for the brands we’re building or designing for. Most of our clients are in the fashion, beauty, and retail industries; if that sounds like a good fit, we’d love to hear from you!
What you need for this position:
- A Bachelor’s Degree (no specific area is required - business, marketing, or communications would likely be a good fit)
- Strong, working knowledge of Excel and Google Docs - knowledge of other project management software is a plus, but not required
- Experience with web design and development is a MAJOR plus, but not absolutely required.
- A+ organization skills
- Strong attention to detail and a drive to complete!
- Excellent (and friendly!) verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
- Social Media & Marketing knowledge/interest is a big plus (this role would ideally function secondarily as an asset to the marketing team during downtime or periods when project management duties are light)
If you think you’d be a good fit for us, please send your resume and a very short cover letter to kelly @ drawingfrommemory.com. We look forward to hearing from you!